A little party never hurt nobody...

OK so by now you know. AidCom dreamers work hard but play harder. Whether that comes in the form of traveling, skydiving, backpacking, blowing your money on one night of fine dining, partying, wine tasting, scuba diving, hiking, paragliding... well, it's basically go big or go home. My time in Mexico has unfortunately come to an end, but looking back I realise that the social aspect of Mexico is what I will miss most. The friends, the meals, cooking together, partying... I'd like to just leave you with a few (or several) snapshots of my best times there.

Tequila, Playa del Carmen
Trying Posole with Cristina at a neighbourhood lunch

Music in a cafe' in Veracruz

Mikke's mum teaching me how to make Chilaquiles con salsa roja! #myfavourite

Just hangin'

Beers in Playa

These guys!

At Cristina's place - teaching me how to make Platanos Rellenos!!

Showing a friend from Holland round ma hood - Xico Waterfalls

Platanos on the grill at Mikke's place. Amazing dessert after a fully loaded BBQ with great company!

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you...

Yeah... seemed like a good idea at the time.

:D

Tequila: Here comes trouble

Fernanda <3


2 comments:

 

AidCom Alert Feed

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow us on Facebook

Made by