The Scream from Norway

Everything starts from a scream. This is the first thing that probably each of us did on this World. First contact with fresh air, first touch, first pain, first colors, first smells, first sunray on our face and first view, all followed with the scream! Was it a sign of excitement that the journey called life begins, or was is a sign of disappointment that we left such a cozy, peaceful and safe place and right now we are afraid of what’s going be next? The scream was probably full of both those feelings and for sure much more than that. 


My journey also starts with a scream. This was the first thing I did when the interview was over. I was screaming and dancing in my room. One of my friend came to check if everything is OK and it was! Even much more than just ‘OK’. I’ve got this option to have a DREAM YEAR. Time to realize my dreams and travel around the world. I was always dreaming about job that will give me this opportunity to work and travel in the same time. And now it’s real! I am one of the five born lucky. raDineh, Raggy, pEpe, ileniA and eMma, in other words DREAM Team. 

Our journey begins in Trondheim. Far north situated city in Norway where during the summer rains most of the days, temperature is around 15 degrees and at 3 am it’s still bright outside. Place where you can try Reindeer stew with cranberries and a national dish are tacos and pizza! City where pubs are closed at 2am and a bill for a small beer can cause even a louder scream! 

Our office is situated at the pier by the beautiful Norwegian fjords. We have here 4 weeks of preparations, trainings, meetings, parties and work. House with 4 bedrooms, huge living room, sauna and a lot of new things to try, learn and do. 

So let’s try to have this journey together as well as a scream! To let you know what I mean ‘The Scream from Norway’. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AidCom Alert Feed

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow us on Facebook

Made by