I wish I was swimming

And there it was the sky... it was difficult to realize since the colour was so unusual, however all the immense buildings where pointing in that direction. My body was in the water and my mind was flying away in time. How did I manage to arrive here? When did it happen? Why? (...)Definitely too many questions. And all of the sudden it was just me and the sound of my breathing in the water.




Heraclitus said (thank you Mr. Pepe) “No (wo)man ever steps in the same river twice” and we have all heard people say that there is a first time for everything; this whole experience is going to be about that, about exercising the capacity of amusement, and I want to enjoy everything as if it were the first time, because it will be!

Kuala Lumpur is a melting pot, a place of differences: skyscrapers are just next to slums; it is a place where you use your fingerprint to access the office and in which it is cheaper to eat a full menu than to buy some yogurt in the shop. A place where the cutest little Chinese girls you can imagine look at your eyes and they tell you how big they are! In the streets, especially at market places, everybody calls you “my friend”! It is a place where you can meet a Cuban DJ, Iranian hipster guys and a French scientist in the same night... I don’t know how was “La Grande Babylon” but to me this should not be far from it!

This Muslim country is just so open and diverse... This is a great starting point for my #dream year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AidCom Alert Feed

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow us on Facebook

Made by