My road to the Dream Year - Gunnhild

The Dream(liner) experience: and it all begins...


I guess it’s fitting to start my Dreamyear in Norwegians new Dreamliner. Nine hours to go and then I’ll reach my first stop; Florida. I look forward to some days in the sun before I finally get to my new home in Mexico.
It’s all been so fast; applying, interview, finishing my master thesis, packing all my stuff and saying goodbye to friends and family, meeting and getting to know my new colleagues in Trondheim and then of course learning about what we will be working with this year.

I’ve always loved new years resolutions, and always make ambitious plans (at least in my head) which never get more than halfly fulfilled. Actually I make these kinds of resolutions multiple times during a year, and people who know me might also know that I have a thing for lists.

Of course I already made these kinds of lists for this year, both mentally and on paper, but I think my biggest goal is to release myself from those plans and lists, be more impulsive and see where the road takes me. That’s what I’ve done when it comes to work/study choices so far, and also the reason why I’m here right now!

I love fresh starts/new beginnings, and this year I’ll be getting three of them! 
I hope you will follow me through this - See you in Mexico!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AidCom Alert Feed

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow us on Facebook

Made by