All-Ibiza-inclusive

Those people who know me probably would say that Ibiza is the last place I could go for holidays. What a real vagabond like me could do on this island full of always shining Sun, never ending beaches, crazy all night long parties, the biggest and the most expensive clubs and discos on this planet and all that among reach and drunk youngsters? Well that's a really good question!



The reason is simple, some years ago I promised my friend I will go with him to Ibiza one day and now this time has come. Promise is promise! :) 

Normally when I travel I always look for the cheapest or the most unusual places, I try to leave the main track and find my own way, I never buy guidebooks and almost always travel alone. So why not to try something different after whole year of travelling alone? Why not to leave 'MY' own comfort zone and try the way most European tourists are doing? Yeap, All-inclusive on Ibiza! First all-inclusive holidays of my life. Quite a big change from sleeping alone without a tent in the middle of Guatemalan jungle in Tikal or desert in Petra among Bedouin tribes. First time I decided to go for holidays where everything is planned, paid and organized. No need to worry, hurry, simply lying on the beach and relax. That was at least the plan! In the end I spent maybe 3-4 hours on the beach - typical!


Travelling alone gives you some extra energy, some extra eagerness to talk to strangers, to discover your own paths, to make your own decisions everyday and eat, sleep and walk in places you want. All-inclusive is quite opposite. At the airport you go to the counter and they tell you everything you might want to know, you follow instructions, guides, tour operators, on the arrival spot you are picked-up at the airport and 'delivered' to the hotel, sometimes almost directly to the room's door. On the location you have always a person that takes care about you, gives you some tips, offers trips or encourages you to participate in some events/activities and if anything bad happens he or she is obliged to help you. Food and drinks are served. Sometimes you can feel like a baby that is holding a parent's hand and is being leaded everywhere. Cannot be simpler, just buy a tour, go and relax.

But for me that would be too much! Following guides, rules or instructions during a trip is like working for huge international corporation but in travel. This is super convenient and you can get use to that very easily but on the long term quite boring. Moreover I have some kind of travelling ADHD, staying in one place for longer seems impossible to me. Together with my friend we decided to use our time and do something and not just simply to lay on the beach. On the very first day we met 2 nice guys and after short talk they told us about some concert in Space club. At the beginning I was telling my friend that we have still a lot of time and we could go there the following day but few minutes later we were already heading towards the club's door. And it was so worth it! I stayed there until 7:30am dancing on the different dance floors and enjoying amazing atmosphere. Coming back to the hotel when the Sun is rising and the whole city is going to sleep as well is quite rare at sunrise I have to admit. But Ibiza is not as other cities, this is a place you go not for family trip, hiking in the mountains or jungle expedition. This is a place like in the song of Vengaboys: 'We're going to Ibiza' where you go to have fun and enjoy music and nightlife. Here in almost all the clubs you can find World-class famous DJs and singers. David Guetta, Avicii, Pitbull, Carlcox and amazing shows they are having is something absolutely worth checking once in your life. During a summer season music changes and different artists are coming so I guess everyone can find something for themselves. And if not, put your headphones on, turn up music you like and walk along the beach enjoying shining Sun.


Although the nightlife is a reason you come to Ibiza there are still some other activities you can try there. The next day we rented a car. Incredible red Ford Mustang cabriolet. Driving around the island with wind in your hair is something absolutely incredible, especially when temperature on Ibiza rarely goes below 28 C degrees. Water sports, old town, sunny beaches where you can play different sports or swim are just some of the options you can have here. We stayed there all-(inclusive)-week and to tell the truth I have to say it's enough but hey, maybe next year I will give another chance ;)









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AidCom Alert Feed

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow us on Facebook

Made by